Hey there! It’s day two of my blog tour. Thanks for stopping in. There’s a lot going on, so feel free to browse around the place. This tour is a little bit different from anything I’ve ever done in the past, and I’m super excited that y’all are here today to experience it with me. Don’t forget to scroll all the way down to enter the drawing if you haven’t already done that somewhere along the way on the tour. Also, there’s a bonus scene attached to the bottom of this post. The entire book takes place from one character’s point of view (KC Hall), so for the blog tour I wrote a few bonus scenes from other characters’ points of view. This one if from Emma. Hope you enjoy it.
Love & Devotion is an important book for me. It addresses family relationships in all their manifestations. Since it’s a romance, it obviously deals with the beginning stages of building a relationship, and ultimately a family, in depth. But there’s more than that going on here.
KC Hall, the main character, is struggling to find the meaning of Love & Devotion (thus the name) and how it applies to her world. She has some great examples to follow, but she also has an up close view of complete dysfunction. Through it, she establishes who she is as a daughter, a sister, an aunt, and a lover. She figures it all out eventually, but it’s pretty bumpy for a while.
I really like KC. I spent a lot of time rooting for her as I wrote the book. And I really, really hope you like her (and the book) as much as I do.
HERE’S THE SCHEDULE FOR THE REST OF THE TOUR IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THAT OUT
The other stops include a mix of reviews, excerpts, bonus scenes, and even a playlist.
- Day 1, June 24
- Day 2, June 25
- Day 3, June 26
- Day 4, June 27
- Day 5, June 28
HERE’S ALL THE DETAILS FOR THE GIVEAWAY
First, let me tell you about all the awesome prizes. Over the course of the tour, I’ll be giving away the following:
- Five e-book copies of Love & Devotion (It doesn’t hit print until December, but don’t worry, I’ll give away a signed paperback then.)
- A signed copy of Indelible
- A signed copy of Split the Aces
- A signed copy of Edge of Darkness
- One set of four wine charms with a heart dangler
- One set of four wine charms with a cowboy boot dangler (In honor of the fact that Love & Devotion is set in Texas)
Now, entering the drawing isn’t quite as simple as leaving a comment in the space below. Feel free to do that, but know that it’s not entering you into the drawing.
For this, I’m using a service called rafflecopter. All you have to do is click right there where is says “Click Here to Enter the Drawing” in big blue letters. Go ahead, click it. Then, when you get there, it’ll give you some ways that you can enter to win the prizes. Be sure to click on all the options, because that increases your odds of winning.
WHERE TO FIND JOVE ONLINE
- Check out my website: http://jovebelle.com
- Read my blog: http://jovebelle.com/joves-blog/blog
- Be friends with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jove.belle
- Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jove-Belle-Writer
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jovebelle
- Check out my publisher, Bold Strokes Books: http://www.boldstrokesbooks.com/
- Buy my books!
Also, a big shout out to Book Enthusiast Promotions for hosting my blog tour.