Over at Women & Words, we’re doing a 12 days of (insert your holiday of choice here) book give away. A veritable cornucopia o’ awesomeness and sharin’ the luuuuuv!
We’ve scheduled different authors for different days, and several Bold Strokes authors are featured (see the list below). We’ll be posting a blog EACH DAY for 12 DAYS with that day’s feaured authors/books BEGINNING MONDAY, DECEMBER 13.
If you’d like to be entered in a drawing for that day, your first step is to head over to Women & Words. There you need to leave a comment on that day’s blog (don’t worry, we’ll include instructions every time). When you fill out the comment form (name, email), make sure you provide an email address. Have no fear. That address is not visible publicly, but we need to have it so the elves can contact you. At the end of each day–10 PM EST–we’ll put the names for that day in a hat/bowl/empty aquarium/old boot/ secret jewelry box or whatever’s handy and we’ll draw our winners.
Yes, you are free to enter other drawings throughout the 12 days if you so desire. Call me crazy, but I’m thinkin’ you’ll be doing that!🙂 And we apologize, but you can’t sign up for specific books. We decided that would be majorly confusing and we would prefer to have fun and not perplexity. So if we draw your name third, for example, you’re matched with whatever book is numbered three on the blog list. It’s a veritable grab-bag of fun and grooviness, thus. Kind of like door prizes masquerading as books.
You’ll notice, too, that some authors are offering “Winner’s Choice.” That means YOU, the winner, get to choose a title by that author that you’d like. And also, remember, two of these drawings are on a weekend. So check in and get signed up! YEAH! All rightie! BEHOLD! The list of authors who have so graciously and generously donated books to help us celebrate the holiday season here at Women and Words! Is it not what I have been promising? Was I not correct in telling you of the sheer unbelievable giddiness such a thing would evoke right to the soles of your happy feet? I think so!
Featured Bold Strokes Books authors:
- Clifford Henderson: Spanking New
- Gill McKnight: Ambereye
- CP Rowlands: Lake Effect Snow
- Jove Belle: Indelible & Edge of Darkness
- Colette Moody: The Sublime and Spirited Voyage of Original Sin
- Bobbi Marolt: Between the Lines
- Ali Vali: Devil Be Damned
- Cate Culpepper: River Walker
- Catherine Friend: A Pirate’s Heart
- VK Powell: Winner’s Choice
- Rachel Spangler: Long Way Home
- Carsen Taite: It Should Be a Crime
- JLee Meyer: High Risk
- Lee Lynch: Winner’s Choice from Beggar of Love, The Swashbuckler, or That Old Studebaker
- Kristin Marra: Wind & Bones
- Anne Laughlin: Veritas
- JM Redmann: Water Mark
- Radclyffe: Winner’s Choice – Rad is giving away four books! Winner’s choice, including The Midnight Hunt by her alter-ego L.L. Raand.
Special thanks to all the authors who contibuted and good luck to all those who enter!